Wild life tour
Enjoy an enthralling one-day trip to Ranthambore from Jaipur by private air-conditioned vehicle. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to find out the Bengal tiger in its natural habitat. Spot leopards, deer, sloth bears, and Bird Watching in Ranthambore on a 4-hours jungle safari in an open jeep.
Ranthambore is one of the largest national parks in northern India. It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, about 150km southeast of Jaipur. World-famous, it has a diverse population of tigers. Ranthambore is a world-famous tiger reserve known for its rich population of tigers and it was established as the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955 by the Government of India and was declared one of the Project Tiger reserves in 1973.
Ranthambore became a national park in 1980. In 1984, the adjacent forests were declared the Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary and Keladevi Sanctuary, and in 1991 the tiger reserve was enlarged to include the Sawai Man Singh and Kailadevi sanctuaries. and also the Ranthambore is well-known all around the globe for Tiger sighting and this one day trip of this wildlife sanctuary will allow you to add fun and thrill to your normal life.
08:30 am: Jaipur – Ranthambore (145 km – 3 to 4 hours)
You will be picked up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Ranthambore National Park. This wildlife sanctuary is famous for tiger sighting and seeing other wild animals like bears, deer, crocodiles, leopards, wild boars, and many more.
12:30 pm: Ranthambore National Park
Around 12:30 am, you will reach Ranthambore National Park, which is famous all across the globe for tigers.
After arrival at this National Park, you have to check in and submit the required Identification papers for entering the forest. The park is well known for tigers. There are Wildlife Safaris tour the Park and watch wild animals in their natural habitats. The Jeep safaris take about three and a half hours to tour the entire park. Other than the majestic tigers, visitors also get to see leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, bears, mongooses, jackals, gazelles, etc..Enjoy the wild safari and visit Ranthambore Fort (time permitting).
Please note: Usually, Ranthambore National Park remains closed in the Monsoon season (1st July to 30th September).
06:30 pm: Drive back to Jaipur
After exploring Ranthambore National Park, you will be transferred again to the air-conditioned car. Depart for Jaipur. 22:00 pm- Arrival at Jaipur On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Ranthambore National Park same-day tour for all the years to come.
22:00 pm: Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Ranthambore National Park same-day tour for all the years to come.
- Entries/Admission fees
- Air Conditioned Cabs
- Mineral Bottel
- Fuel Surcharge
- Lunch Expenses
Know Before you go
- Usually, Ranthambore National Park remains closed in the Monsoon season (1st July to 30th September).
- Prefer to cover your head
Things to Carry
- Please carry a valid identity proof
Pick up points
You will be picked up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Ranthambore National Park.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.