English, Hindi, Telugu
First Aid Kit
Hyderabad, a city that presents a beautiful blend of cultural heritage, historical richness, and the latest development and modern amenities, is a place worth exploring. Presenting a glimpse into both the world, bygone and the present, Hyderabad allures every travel lover. Now, visit all the popular places in Hyderabad in a single day without any stress of arrangements, booking, and timings. In this Hyderabad city tour package, we offer a cab for sightseeing which takes you to the pre-planned set of sightseeing places at a reasonable cost.
Below is the list of sightseeing places included in the Hyderabad city tour package.
Qutub Shahi Tombs
One of the popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad, Qutb Shahi Tombs is seven in number, located amid a beautiful landscape garden. These are the tombs of the kings of the Shahi Dynasty. These tombs are of varying sizes ranging from two-storied to single-storied, the tomb of the 5th royal of the Shahi dynasty- Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah is the largest of all with a height of 42 meters and 28 open arches. Presenting a blend of Persian, Indian, and Pashtun styles of architecture, Qutub Shahi Tombs are indeed mesmerizing examples of architectural excellence.
A magnificent fort with eight majestic gates and 87 bastions, Golconda Fort was built by Qutub Shahi Kings. However, the origin of the fort can be traced back to Kakatiya's reign. The fort is surrounded by walls of 15-18 feet high. Along with its impressive architecture, its system of acoustics is also worth noticing. It is also the place where the prestigious Kohinoor and Hope diamonds along with Regent Diamond, Darya-e Nur, Nur-Ul-Ain Diamond were kept. Another attractive feature of Golconda Fort is the multilingual sound and light show in the voice of legendary actor, Amitabh Bachchan.
Charminar, an alluring amalgamation of Indo-Islamic architecture is one of the most famous tourist attractions of Hyderabad. Built-in honor of his wife Bagmati, by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in 1591, Charminar is an intricately carved square structure with four exquisite miners (pillars) on each side. It is also said Qutb Shah has prayed for the end of the plague at the very place where Charminar stands today. With a height of 56 meters and a width of 30 meters, it has been built with limestone, granite, powdered marble, and mortar. On the top floor of Charminar, there is a mosque.
Built in the 18th Century, from a period of 1750 to 1869, Chowmahalla Palace was the seat of power for Nizam rulers, the Asaf Jahi Dynasty. Though the major completion of this palace was done during the reign of Nizam Salabat Jang, architectural influences of other reigns can also be seen. Originally spread over 45 acres of land, the palace now covers 12 acres, constituting two courtyards. The Southern courtyard of the palace houses four palaces- Afzal Mahal, Tahniyat Mahal, Aftab Mahal, and Mahtab Mahal, while the heart of the palace was used as durbar halls, called as Khilwat Mubarak. The palace also has an exhibition of various vintage cars, including the Royal Royce, which was used as a dustbin by the Nizam royals.
Salar Jung Museum
Boasts of being the third-largest museum in the country, Salar Jung Museum is an important part of every Hyderabad tour. Spread over 10 acres of land, this museum is a personal collection of Nawab Mir Yusuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III. Artifacts belonging to Nawab Turab Ali Khan (Salar Jung I) and his descendants have also been kept at this museum. Salar Jung Museum is home to more than 9000 manuscripts, 47000 printed books, and 43000 art objects which have been displayed in 38 galleries on 2 floors. Tipu Sultan’s wardrobe, Emperor Jehangir’s Dagger, and Emperor Aurangzeb’s sword are a few of the popular exhibits at the museum.
Lumbini Park and Hussain Sagar Lake
Built in 1562 during the rule of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah, considered to be one of the largest artificial lakes in Asia, Hussain Sagar Lake was used as a source of water for irrigation and other purposes. Now a popular recreational place, this lake adds a refreshing touch to the Hyderabad tour. The massive standing statue of Lord Buddha in the middle of the lake is another captivating sight at the lake. Lumbini Park presents a mesmerizing view of the lake and the Buddha statue. Developed in 1914, this park presents lush green gardens to sit and relax along with the facility of many water activities. Boating from Lumbini Park to the Buddha statue is quite popular along with the laser show.
- 10:30 AM Qutub Shahi Tombs
- 12:15 PM Golconda Fort
- Lunch 30 to 45 minutes. (Please note that Lunch is not Complimentary and Not Included in this package.)
- 2:30 PM Charminar
- 3:30 PM Chowmahalla Palace
- 5:00 PM Salarjung Museum
- 7:30 PM Lumbini Park at Hussain Sagar Lake
- Pick and drop to your Home / Hotel
- Vehicle Hire for sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Batta
- Parking charges
- Toll gate charges
- Entry Fee for tourist attractions
- Multiple pickups (guests need to fix one place of pickup and drop)
- Breakfast, Lunch, or any meal
- Lodging / Accommodation
- Guides Payment (If required, guests need to bring a guide on their own)
- Vehicle beyond the mentioned time duration of the tour package
- Vehicle beyond the designated tour route
- Changing of the route is not allowed
Know Before you go
- Guests are requested to follow the itinerary provided in the Hyderabad city tour package. The Hyderabad city tour package is not customizable.
- The time spent on each tourist attraction is to be followed as per the schedule. In case of delays or extended time spent at a particular place, the driver.
- Kindly note that if a particular sightseeing place is closed on the scheduled day of the tour, it will not be covered from list of sightseeing places.
Pick up points
Pick and drop to your Home / Hotel anywhere in the Hydrabad city limits.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.