4 Days / 3 Nights
First Aid Kit
Heritage Camel Safari 4 Day Tour is a private tour specially designed for the person who is interested in the rich heritage of Rajasthan and the desert. This tour includes a visit to Jaipur, Bikaner, and a 1 full day camel safari with a night stay in the desert at Bikaner. Visit the City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal at Jaipur. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, and Lalgarh Palace. Enjoy the camel safari through the villages and helmets of Bikaner. Accommodation on 3 - star category hotel is included. Enjoy the elephant ride and dinner at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur
- Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus stands by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. After visit the fabled pink city, the old Jaipur drives through the Johari Bazaar and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for your activities like shopping etc. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride. See the largest cannon on wheels in the world, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Day 3: Jaipur To Bikaner
- Departure after breakfast for Bikaner. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Evening drive to village Raiser, 15 Kms from Bikaner on Jaipur Highway, N.H. 11. You would be leaving for the desert camp with folk musicians entertaining them. You would be welcomed in the traditional way and dinner would be served with bonfire and folk music. Overnight at the 3-star Raisar Desert Camp or similar.
Tourist Places: Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Ganga Government Museum, Lalgarh Palace
Day 4: Bikaner To Jaipur
After breakfast at desert camp visit Junagarh fort. Later drive back to Jaipur Airport, Train station. (Service ends)
- Accommodation on a double / twin sharing basis.
- 3 Nights in the above-mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Camel Ride and Dinner at the desert in Bikaner.
- English-speaking guide at all palaces visits the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Know Before you go
- A child below 5 years is free.
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Elephant Ride remains closed during Navratras.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
City 4 Star Deluxe Facility / Heritage Hotels
- Jaipur - Umaid Bhavan / Umaid Mahal / Umaid Haveli / Umaid Residency / Similar
- Bikaner - Maharaja Ganga Mahal / Harasar Haveli / Similar
Pick up points
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.