Wild life tour
This is a great pick for animal lovers. Take your time and enjoy a full-day trip to Bandipur National Park. Bandipur National Park is located in Karnataka, South India. This park is famous for its wildlife riches. Bandipur National Park once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes, and numerous other native species. The park covers 874 square km, which covers many endangered species of animals and flora. Bandipur National Park along with Mudumalai National Park, Wayanad National Park, and Nagarhole National Park forms the Nilgiri biosphere reserve. This reserve is the largest protected area in South India and the region with the highest number of wild elephants in South Asia.
The park is located on the Mysore – Ooty highways. This keeps the park on the route that is covered by numerous tourists, every year. The park has a considerable amount of tigers and elephants. Karnataka and Tamil Nadu control this park together. The Tamil Nadu side of the park is called as Mudhumalai reserve. Bandipur national park is recommended for recognition as a heritage site.
- Pickup From Mysore
- Kick start the day with an adventurous jeep safari in the Bandipur National Park.
- The jeep safari is a thrilling experience that will take you across the largest protected area in South India with the second largest population of tigers in India.
- The Bandipur national park safari package gives you the opportunity to spot many wild animals such as Tigers, Indian Elephants, Leopard, dholes, Sambar, Sloth bear, and Chital.
- Birdwatching is also a popular activity as over 200 varieties of birds such as peafowl, drongos, red-headed vultures, flowerpeckers, Indian rollers, hawk eagles, kingfishers, ospreys, and others are found here.
- Transportation from and to Mysuru
- Jungle Safari
- Watte bottle
- Tips (optional)
Things to Carry
- Valid Id Card
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.