City Tour of Delhi is private tour with full day sightseeing tour of old Delhi and New Delhi for 08 hours. Delhi is the capital city of India and is known for its architectural magnificence. This package is specially designed for the travelers who are interested in the rich heritage and culture of India. This tour showcase all the major monuments like Humayun's Tomb, Red Fort, Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple. This package also includes the drive past to the Parliament House, President, House, India Gate and visit to the markets.
- Morning picks up from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Hotel by placard carrying driver to commence the sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Morning tour of Old Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru
- Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
- Afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate, National War Memorial, & Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings, and Connaught Place shopping center. Evening Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination or Hotel. (Service Ends).
- English-speaking guides at all palaces visits the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills, and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Things to Carry
Pick up points
- Pick up from Delhi city Airport, Railway Station, or hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or hotel.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.