Jaipur looks delightful in daylight but also becomes sparkling and ravishing in the night. The pink-tinted walls, monuments, and corridors become more illuminating and give us a blissful scenery of the Walled City of Jaipur.
Jaipur By Night Walk has a special itinerary to discover more about the Old City, lifestyle, markets and taste the delicious cuisine of Jaipur. We start half an hour ago the sunset and explore the old city by walking through the streets and narrow footpaths. We admire the beautifully lit buildings of the heritage city, dazzling Hawa Mahal, Katla Market. This market is Jaipur’s largest wholesale hub for wedding shopping. Most importantly, taste the Street Food in Jaipur City, together with a panoramic view of the city from rooftop Havelis in Jaipur. Certainly, it gives you the best photography opportunity to capture your most cherished moments. Also, it allows you to take back a souvenir to share your Jaipur memoirs with your friends back home.
- Walk and get mesmerized with the charm of Walled City in the night.
- Taste delicious food from some of the famous food joints of Jaipur.
- Riding in an e-rickshaw which has no barrier keeping you from seeing, feeling, smelling and hearing each and everything going on around you.
- Learn about the lifestyle of Jaipur.
- Have a panoramic view of the city from a vantage point.
- Photography of some of the masterpiece buildings/monuments of Jaipur like Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall, etc.
- Get to see the dazzling markets/shops in the corridors of the Jaipur City.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- A tour explorer who is well versed with the subject.
- Food and local cuisine tasting prepared by the famous food associates of Pink City.
- E-rickshaw ride.
- Tips (optional)
Know Before you go
It is suggested to wear decent clothes as you will be more comfortable to walk in the market.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.