English, Kannada, Hindi
Mysore is the top travel gateway, owing to ancient and magnificent palaces, beautifully carved temples, treasured museums, unique art forms, versatile culture, and humongous hills. Weekend vacation or one-day getaway the best place to visit in India is Mysore,
The one-day trip made fruitful by Mysore Tour Packages The experience of the incredible city is condensed in the Mysore one-day tour package to deliver exemplified experience. With Mysore tour packages one day trip to Mysore, explore the rich heritage and marvelous architecture. One day trip to Mysore covers extravagant palaces, expanse gardens, and informative museums offering visitors insights into the marvelous heritage and architecture.
Chamundi Hills, statue of Mahishasura and Nandi statue
- The spiritual landmark and a place to visit in Mysore for a one-day trip, Built during the Vijayanagar Empire in the 17th century the temple has goddess Chamundeshwari as the main deity, a form of fierce incarnation of Durga. Mysore one day trip accommodates this auspicious majestic mythological place of Chamundeshwari temple. The Temple trip also covers the statue of Mahishasura and Nandi statue that is carved with a key to details
- One day trip from Mysore covers the sand museum, one of the recent addition of Mysore sightseeing. The Museum displays 150 sand sculptures with 16 different themes, made out of 115 truckloads of sand. The themes include Mysore heritage, culture, wildlife, and instances from religious epics and stories.
- Displaying 110 life-size replicas of 300 musical instruments and cultural wax structures, Wax Museum is one of the interesting parts of Mysore one day trip. The sculptors look realistic being adorned with accessories clothes, jewelry, etc and colored with cosmetic coloring for the eyes, hair, teeth that give life to the statues.
- In the midst of nature, Karanji Lake is the most relaxing spot for visitors and a treat to birdwatchers. With the lake hosting more than 147 species of birds visiting the place along with plants, the lake facilitates the breeding of butterflies. The lake also offers boasting along with the largest walk-through aviary of India. This makes Karanji Lake one of the places to visit in Mysore in one day built in 20 m high, 50 wide, and is of 60 m length.
- Mysore one day tour package that covers places in Mysore by cab includes Mysore zoo as a prime location. Located in 157 acres accommodating more than 1450 specimens racing from more than 25 countries, Mysore zoo is the second most visited place of travelers
- The Mysore Palace is 107 years old historical legacy built during Wodeyar Dynasty. One day trip to Mysore will not be complete without visiting Mysore palace. Night or day the magnitude, elegance and magnificent beauty of Palace mesmerizes visitors.
- Built in the traditional Hindu architectural style with striking features the palace is adorned with carvings of Dashavatara, the ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu. Being converted into an art gallery, the palace has a rich collection of paintings by renowned artists. The palace further displays a rich collection of exquisite Royal life that includes weapons, coins, currencies, ceramics, brassware, French musical clock, furniture, gold leaf paintings, sandalwood carvings, ivory carvings, mementos, etc.
St. Philomena’s Church
- Built-in the Victorian style and designed by the French artist Daly. The church is in the shape of a cross with a design of spires similar to St. Patrick’s Church New York. Crafted in marble, the statue of St. Philomena hails from France.
Brindavan Garden KRS
- Mysore one day tour package is made exciting with Brindavan Garden KRS. Offering entrancing beauty, dotted with innumerable fountains and captivating illumination, the terrace gardens allure visitors. The lawn, flowerbeds, hedgerows has Bougainvillea and allamanda plants with flower beds and patterned hedges along with Cypress plants.
- All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfers and Sightseeing’s by Private Cab
- Driver Allowance.
- Toll,and All Parking Charges.
- Breakfast lunch, dinner,
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusion. individual itinerary shared via email by us.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, entry fee, All Entry Fee mini bar etc.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.