xplore Mumbai as day becomes night in an air-conditioned car with a local guide. Admire the vibrancy of the city, and visit some of its most famous landmarks.
Meet your guide at your hotel, and head first to Mumbai's top tourist attraction, the Gateway of India on the Mumbai Harbor waterfront. From here, take a look at the Taj Mahaj Palace Hotel, a luxury, five-star hotel whose unique architectural design is protected by an image trademark.
Next, drive to the most romantic and beautiful area of Mumbai, Marine Drive, before stopping at Nariman Point to enjoy the sea view. Marvel at the entrance to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) railway station, formerly known as Victoria Terminus. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it's one of the largest train stations in India and is noted for its Gothic design.
Finally, travel to the Bandstand Promenade via the Worli Sea Link Bridge. Take a look at the glamorous side of Mumbai, the city that is home to the world's biggest film industry, Bollywood. The tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Discover the vivid city of Mumbai at night
- Visit many of Mumbai's highlights in a private, air-conditioned car with a local guide
- Admire CST railway station, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy great views over the sea
- Bottled water/snacks
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
Know Before you go
Not suitable for Pregnant women
Pick up points
Pick-up from your hotel in Mumbai available on request. The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Pick-up also available from the cruise port in Mumbai (outside the Green Gate, a 5-minute walk from where the ship's dock) on request. The guide will be standing outside the Green Gate, holding a sign with your name on it. Pick-up available from the airport in Mumbai (Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport - BOM). The guide will be standing outside the arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.