Book your tickets to the Taj Mahal in advance, and save time on your visit to this must-see sight. The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage site, admired for its beautiful Mughal architecture. Avoid the stress of waiting in line and choose a convenient time slot so you can plan your day in advance.
One of the New 7 Wonders of the World, this mausoleum was commissioned by Shah Jahan for his wife in 1631. Spend time walking around and admiring the minarets, fountains, and adjoining gardens. A sunrise visit is highly recommended for a memorable experience and to avoid crowds.
Entry to mausoleum
Visit the beautiful inner mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal
Know Before you go
- Different tickets are required depending on whether you are an Indian citizen or a foreign national: please make sure to select the right option
- The tickets are valid only for the booked date and one-time entry
- Children under 15 years old go free of charge and children over 15 years old pay adult prices
- The Taj Mahal tickets are valid only for a 3-hour time slot and visitors found on-premises beyond the time slot will be subject to additional charges payable directly to the authorities in cash only
- Opening times for Taj Mahal are 6 AM to 6 PM (closed on Fridays)
- The Taj Mahal ticket includes skip-the-line for purchasing entrance tickets but you must still queue for the security check
- Your tickets will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before your tour date
Things to Carry
- Comfortable shoes
Pick up points
Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
No reviews yet