Get picked up from the airport or your hotel in the Delhi NCR area at around 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with complimentary breakfast. At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots at Taj Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break.
Once you have enjoyed your lunch (not included), visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Departs at 8:00 am
Visiting the Taj Mahal
Visiting Agra Fort
Visit Baby Taj
At around 4:30 pm, return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station
The train will depart at 5:45 PM to Delhi
- Pickup and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad (airport or hotel)
- Return journey train tickets
- Breakfast and supper on board the train
- Entry tickets to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel, and taxes
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before you go
- The Taj Mahal is closed to visitors on Fridays
- Please bring a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journey and to enter the monuments
- The latest pick up time at the airport is 6:30 AM to ensure that you can take the train to the Taj Mahal that is departing at 8:00 AM
- Return time to Delhi Airport or hotel will be 8:00 PM. Tour can be customized and shortened if you need to be at the airport earlier by returning back by private car instead of train at an additional fixed cost of 1000 INR
- In certain circumstances (special holidays or heavy winter fog) train tickets may not be available. In such instances, a private car will be arranged and the local partner will try to communicate this to the customer as early as possible.
Things to Carry
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- medication (if any)
Pick up points
- Pickup from anywhere in Delhi at 7 AM •
- If pickup is from Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, or Delhi Airport, it will be at 6.30 AM
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.