First Aid Kit
Chennai, the enthralling capital city of Tamil Nadu grabs the attention of travel enthusiasts from various parts of the country and the world. Astounding temples, informative museums, and renowned monuments make it a memorable destination. It earned its name as Madras from Madrasapattinam, a fishing village set near Fort St. George. This 400-year-old city was ruled by notable rulers of Pandya, Vijayanagar, Cholas, Cheras, and Pallava dynasties. All these rulers had made major contributions to the growth of the city. In 16th century Armenia, the Portuguese and the Dutch engaged in trade from Santhome at Mylapore in Chennai. In 1639 Britishers landed in Chennai which progressed as their administrative center. From Madras, it was then renamed Chennai in 1998.
It grew as one of the most prosperous cities with several industries like automobile, information technology, healthcare, and hardware. With a strong base of banking and trading, it is now referred to as the Banking Capital of India. The vibrant and vivacious city has several sightseeing spots to be witnessed especially with our one-day Chennai local sightseeing city tour by private cab.
- Fort St. George
- Kapaleeshwar Temple
- Saint Thomas Church
- Parthasarathy Temple
- Government Museum
- Valluvar Kottam
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
- Marina Beach
- Pick and drop from Home / Hotel in Chennai
- Selected Cab for Chennai sightseeing as per the above Itinerary
- Vehicle Parking Charges
- Toll-gate Charges if any
- Driver Batta
- Entry Ticket Fee at tourist places in Chennai
- Breakfast, Lunch, or any meal
- Lodging / Accommodation in Chennai
- Vehicle beyond the mentioned time duration
- Vehicle beyond the designated tour route
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.