First Aid Kit
Book yourself a private full-day tour to visit Mumbai's most famous landmarks. Settle into your air-conditioned car as your local guide takes you from one stop to the next, offering fascinating stories of Mumbai's past and present. Savor a simple local lunch, delivered to you by the efficient system of the Dabbawallahs, a hot lunch delivery service on bikes.
Start off with a convenient pickup from your hotel. Drive to the Gateway of India, the arch monument overlooking the Arabian Sea. Spend some time walking around and taking pictures, while your guide also introduces you to the significance of the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel located nearby. Stop at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a magnificent Gothic-inspired UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dhobi Ghat, the world's largest open-air laundry, is an interesting place to visit and learn about a unique community of people.
The tour also visits Mani Bhavan, a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi and his political work in Mumbai. Drive around the peaceful, leafy neighborhood of Malabar Hill and make a quick stop at a local temple. Your tour takes you to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (or the Prince of Wales Museum), where you can make an optional stop to explore India's historical past and culture. End a memorable day with a pleasant evening spent at the Marine Drive, before being dropped back to your hotel.
- Gateway of India (and surrounding area)
- Regal Circle and its heritage buildings, including the Prince of Wales Museum, National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) and Police Headquarters
- Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Bombay University and Oval Maidan
- Flora Fountain
- Town Hall
- Victoria Terminus and Municipal Building
- Crawford Market
- Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach
- Mani Bhavan
- Malabar Hill
- Dhobi Ghat
- Minara Masjid (Mosque)
- Local Markets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned sedan (for 1-3 people) or SUV (for 4-5 people)
- Local guide
- Entry fees
- Mumbai local tickets
- Entrance tickets to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Food and drinks other than lunch
- Photography and videography charges (if applicable)
Know Before you go
- Please dress modestly
- Please wear a hat and comfortable walking shoes
- The minimum age is 4 years
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces at the slums, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Photography is strictly not allowed while visiting the slums
Things to Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Pick up points
Pick-up from your hotel in Mumbai available on request. The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Pick-up also available from the cruise port in Mumbai (outside the Green Gate, a 5-minute walk from where the ship's dock) on request. The guide will be standing outside the Green Gate, holding a sign with your name on it. Pick-up available from the airport in Mumbai (Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport - BOM). The guide will be standing outside the arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.