Kannada , English , Hindi
First Aid Kit
Get out of busy Bangalore for the day and explore lush Bannerghatta National Park. After getting picked up at your hotel, learn the details of the park and then indulge in the various sections, watching lions, tigers and bears frolic in their individual areas. Marvel at the snake house and the aquarium. And hear about the temples and villages enclosed within the park that makes for a great trek.
Bannerghatta National Park is a popular tourist destination with a zoo, a pet corner, an animal rescue center, a butterfly enclosure, an aquarium, a snake house and a safari park. There are ancient temples in the park for worship and it is a good destination for trekking. Within the national park area are six rural villages enclosed within three large enclosures for sheep and cattle farming. Your tour starts at the “Herbivore Safari” where you can get a glance at the herbivorous animals. The major creatures you see here is bison and other members of the large deer family. From here, drive towards the “Bear Safari” to get a look on the wild bears residing inside the woods. After you complete the “Bear Safari”, it's time to watch the wild tigers at the “Tiger Safari”. Next, move towards the “Lion Safari”, where you can see some lions resting in the bamboo park, while others get a refreshing bath. Once completed the safari part of the tour, continue to the Butterfly Park gate. In 2006 the butterfly park was opened as an enclosure to the park. It houses a butterfly conservatory, a museum, and an audiovisual room. Within the conservatory, the environment has been designed to support over twenty species of butterfly. It is a humid tropical climate, with an artificial waterfall and appropriate flora to attract butterflies. The conservatory leads to a second and third dome, which houses a museum containing dioramas and exhibits of carefully preserved butterflies. The Park was conceptualized as one integrated center that would support education, conservation, and research activities with an exclusive focus on butterflies as flagship ambassadors of conservation.
- Around 7.30 am after having breakfast, you will board an AC car and drive to Bannerghatta Park.
- you'll arrive around 8.45 am.
- The ticket counter is open between 9.00 am - 9.30 am.
- The representative will arrange the Grand Safari and entry ticket.
- The safari will start between 10.00 am - 10.30 am, and during this time you may visit the zoo.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Grand safari by bus or jeep
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Camera fee (optional. Please pay INR 25 directly at the park)
- Video fee (optional. Please pay INR 200 directly at the park)
Know Before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bannerghatta National Park is a completely plastic free zone
- Please don’t throw away any plastic wrappers or bottles inside the park
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.