First Aid Kit
Your tour will begin by visiting one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai, the Gateway of India. Here your guide will be on hand, giving you information and the history of this essential area. There will be a little free time for photo opportunities. Just around the corner is the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Jamshedji Tata commissioned the hotel's original building and first opened its doors to guests on 16 December 1903. Then you will visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station (a UNESCO world heritage site), a magnificent bustling station made famous over the years with the many films portraying the train system. We will continue the tour to view the renown open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat,” here your guide will point out the details of the laundry, how it is sorted, washed and delivered, he will also point out the homes the workers live in. A fascinating place to visit. We then get back on the car to travel to the world-renown ‘Mahatma Gandhi's home in Mumbai otherwise know as ‘Mani Bhavan.’ Your guide will explain Gandhi's life throughout the decades, and the fatal day Gandhi was assassinated in 1948. After the exciting visit to Gandhi's home, the tour will continue to Jain temple on our way. You will see the Haji Ali Dargah. Other points of interest will be pointed out during the trip such as Kamala Nehru Park at Malabar Hill, the best spot in the city to view the skyline of Mumbai. Finally, you will drive around Marine Drive, also known as the “Queens Necklace.” Here tour ends with a sweet memory
- Gateway of India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station
- Dhobi Ghat
- Mani Bhavan
- Car with English Speaking Guide
- Toll, parking, and tax
- Monument Entry
- Personal Costs
Know Before you go
- Enjoy the fascinating city of Mumbai
- Take advantage of the round-trip transportation
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.