English, Telugu, Hindi
First Aid Kit
Discover the microcosm of BIDARs layered history from 3rd BC of the MauryanEmpire till 1947 A.D part of Hyderabad state. A must see Heritage site to explore the day-long tour of the 600 years old, Crown of Karnataka: with glorious past, a treasure of culture, fine arts, architecture nurtured by successive rulers contribution on northern maid lens providing mountainous treeless expansive plateau landscape of more than 30 monuments worth visiting inside the fort viz arches, moats, pavilions, mosques, Rangin Mahal Painted Palace, gateways, gardens, 15th A.D Karez (qanat) water system, Frescoed calligraphy, fountains, baths, kitchens, pleasure pavilions, royal necropolis of theBard& Bahamani sultans, Sikh Shrine. Fort 1426 1432 A.D is an irregular rhomboid in shape with 5.5 km of defenses, a Triple moat, massive 7 gates. Bidri ware metal articles damascened (ornamented with wavy lines) in floral and geometric designs with silver wire.
- Your Licensed, professional guide with executive chauffeur reports at 0730 am at your place of stay to explore the day-long visit to Bidar after 3 hrs safe drive. Experience the change in landscape, crop fields, cattle and feel the weather. There will be Tea/coffee/washroom stop. You will start exploring the Bahamani Tombs complex (12 large impressive mausoleums arches, niches, and huge domes)Tucked away from the town, esp the tomb of Ahmad Shah-al-Wali decorated with beautiful paintings and inscribed with Quran verses. The graves are draped in satin and regularly prayed in. Continue to visit the Octagonal Tomb (Chaukhandi) once the spiritual adviser, features calligraphy and stonework above the arched doorways.
- Solah Khamba Mosque has 16 pillars, raised on a high clerestory with windows of perforated screen-work in different geometrical patterns of Deccani style.
- Rangeen Mahal, The woodwork is made in the Persian and Indian style artworks made of seashells. stucco art on the walls of this palace. There are also several verses carved out in the palace that speak of love and admiration for the king and the throne. Inside the Fort, Takhat Mahal or the Throne Palace, Tarkash Mahal a palace said to have been built for the Turkish wife of the sultan, royal kitchens and royal baths all offer the visitors glimpses of the grandeur of a bygone era.
- Madrasa of Mahmud Gawan is an ancient residential university that was built and maintained on the lines of the Madrasa of Khurasan.
- Barid shahitombs, normally open all sides are of Ali Barid and his sons who were one of the first Sultan of the Bidar Deccan Sultanate, mostly unadorned from the outside but have beautiful Persian tiles on the inside.
- The karez consists basically of a network of underground canals, punctuated by vertical shafts to the surface, The karez taps into the groundwater sources (or natural springs) and transports it through the underground tunnel to the settlement, ending in a surface canal and/or pools in the village for various uses like drinking, washing, ablution, watering livestock, and also further used for irrigating fields, orchards, and gardens.
- Your Presumptuous vegetarian Lunch is served (included) amidst the ramparts of the Bidar fort ruins inside.
- Gurudwara Shri Nanak Jheera Sahib an unrestrained of pure clear and clean water springs continuously.
- Narasimha Jharniis an ancient underground 300mtr tunnel cave temple at the Manichoola hill range associated with lord Narasimha, 4th an incarnation ofHindugodVishnu.
- Before you return back to Hyderabad enjoy shopping Bidri ware metal articles damascened (ornamented with wavy lines) in floral and geometric designs with silver wire.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Know Before you go
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably and conservatively - covered knees and shoulders for both men and women is recommended
- Wear comfortable walking footwear
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.