New Delhi, India’s capital, is a city that takes pride in its history, diversity & culture. This attracts many visitors every year and makes it a recommended tourist destination for Indian & foreign travelers. Delhi has played an essential role in defining the history of the Mughal, British, and well as Modern Era in India. Delhi is famous for its monuments, temples and places of interest, which one must see & experience in their One Day Delhi Local Sightseeing Trip. Delhi is not just a city; it’s way beyond it.
Reboot yourself with an endlessly fascinating day trip to Delhi & visit the glorious monuments to entice the history buff in you and explore spirituality amidst the various temples across the city. Explore Delhi’s street shopping experiences and indulge in delectable street food without which neither the city nor your trip would be complete. If you are a family of four or more, it is advisable to hire a cab in Delhi to ensure affordability, flexibility, and comfort.
We will cover 8 places of interest, each one different from another so you can experience the best in a short span of time. We will begin our Delhi sightseeing trip by picking you up from your place of accommodation around 9 am, and our first stop for the day will be Akshardham Temple.
Once we have taken the blessings of Bhagwan Swaminarayan and the other gods & goddesses, we will head to the rather noisy lanes of Old Delhi, where we will visit the Red Fort.
Since our historical & political interests will spike here, we will soon move to Central Delhi and see the India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and the Parliament House, all of which are near one another.
Post this, we will re-energise ourselves with a scrumptious lunch at one of the closely located and well-known restaurants. We will then head to Lotus Temple, which is internationally acclaimed for its lotus-like structure.
Next in our Delhi itinerary would be to explore, one of the most beautiful monuments from the Mughal era, Humayun’s Tomb, and last but not the least, around sunset, we will watch the Qutub Minar in the backdrop of orange hues, and then we will drop you back to your hotel.
- Akshardham Temple
- Red Fort,
- India Gate,
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Parliament House
- Lotus Temple
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Hotel / Home pick-up / drop-off
- Round-trip transportation in private air-conditioned car
- Parking Charges
- Toll-gate Charges
- English-speaking guide
- Entry ticket fee for tourist attractions
Know Before you go
Children below 3 feet height are allowed complimentary travel with an accompanied adult
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.