Explore Jaipur by TUK-TUK ( a three-wheeled taxi ). Also known as 'The Pink City', Jaipur is a charming destination filled with beautiful architectural landmarks, monuments, palaces, museums, and colorful bazaars. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Jaipur.
You will Meet your tuk-tuk driver at 8:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. then You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort.
- The tuk-tuk drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire a jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will be there to explain all of the histories of Amber Fort.
- Then your Tuk Tuk Driver will take to see you the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, Afterward, you get into the tuk-tuk and ride to the next stop, City Palace. City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes, and armor.
- Then tuk-tuk will take you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh. Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built-in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monuments are located in the vicinity of the City Palace Complex of Jaipur.
- Next to see you the Monkey Temple The temple complex of Ramgopalji temple is colloquially known as Monkey temple (Galway Bagh) in travel literature, due to the large tribe of monkeys who live here in the temples, which have been largely abandoned and only partially restored.
- These rhesus macaques were featured in National Geographic Channel's Rebel Monkeys series and "Thar Desert - Sacred sand" episode of Wildest India Series. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
- Pickup at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur
- Amber Fort
- Maota Lake
- Jal Mahal
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
- Ramgopalji temple
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop Private Taxi Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline),
- Parking Charges
- Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Monument entrance fees
- Camera fee
Know Before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.