For the mundane city travellers, Rishikesh is a perfect place to seek calm and spend some time in the pristine natural envirronment. And also for those who are seeking spirituality and adventure. The place is adorned with beautiful temples, yoga and meditation centers. Rishikesh is also a gateway to the adventurous treks and trails into the Himalayan environment. The perfect Rishikesh trip from Delhi will ensure adventure lovers get to feel the high of an adrenaline rush with their friends. If you are looking forward to a vacation that presents you with a pinch of adrenaline rush and quest for serenty, this trip is inevitable.
Day 1: Delhi to Rishikesh, 6 hours drive: Early morning we pickup from your hotel in Delhi and drive towards Rishikesh. The Rishikesh is the land of YOGA and has plenty of Ashramas still functioning in Vedic age. Plenty of Sadhus' the holy men around the holy river Ganges simply makes the environment so divine and holy. The are also plenty of temples around and the town is always abuzz with Hinduism and and yoga talk. Spend some time at the holy river banks, can meditate to seek calmness. Then get transferred to your homestay located in the solitary area of “Tapovan area”, located 11 kilometers away from the Rishikesh region. Overnight stay at the homestay in Tapovan (Rishikesh)
Day 2: Trek to Kunjapuri from Rishikesh and back: Morning breakfast at your Homestay, later Enjoy a fun trek to Kunjapuri Temple situated at an altitude of 1676 m above sea level. Witness the panoramic views of lush green mountains. Passby tranquil Neergaddu waterfalls, Get assisted by a professional trek leader throughout the trek for a hassle-free experience We shall drive upto the Kunjapuri and allow you to do a downhill trek of approx 11 kilometers. In this manner we can return back to the homestay before dark. Overnight stay at the hotel / homestay in Rishikesh.
Day 3: Trek to a nearby village / waterfall and later get driven back to Delhi. Morning breakfast at the homestay, Later Trek to a nearby village / waterfall. Later say goodbye to the wilderness and get ready to be driven back to the mundane city hassles. Arrive Delhi and get transferred to your hotel/Airport: Tour ends with sweet eternal memories.
- - All transfers/tours by Private driver in the private car
- - stay with breakfast at the homestay
- - Trek led by expert local guide to "Kunjapuri"
- - any lunches/dinner/drinks
- - any item of personal nature
Things to Carry
Pick up points
we pick from all the delhi city center areas
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
feel free to get in touch with us
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.