Hindi and English
Take a 10 Hours tour of the city of Thiruvananthapuram often known as Trivandrum, visit one of the holiest shrines in India, the Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, the pristine Kovalam Beach, and more. A hassle-free tour of the city with an experienced chauffeur and a comfortable vehicle. Covid proof experience.
- Our driver will pick you up from your respective hotel/residence at 8:00 AM.
- Your tour will start on a spiritual note from the Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, this temple is built in an intricate fusion of the indigenous Kerela style and the Tamil style.
- After the temple tour, you will be visiting an adjacent palace called the Kuthiramalika Palace.
- You can head for lunch after these tours.
- Post lunch you will be visiting a few tourists attractions namely Trivandrum Zoo, Napier Museum, and the Chitra Art Gallery.
- You can now go for leisure boating in the beautiful backwaters of Poovar and visit Poovar Island.
- Lastly, if you want to watch the sun go down from a serene location you have two choices, one is by sailing in a boat in Poovar backwaters and the other being Kovalam beach.
- You will be dropped at your hotel at 6:00 PM in Trivandrum.
- Service of a professional driver
- Fuel and car charges
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Trivandrum hotel/residence pick-up and drop
- Entry tickets for the monuments
- Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Know Before you go
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local languages and English.
- This is a fixed itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places but no new place can be added to the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop have to be in the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios, or similar.
- A night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- The tour has a time limit of 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver in cash):
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour.
Pick up points
All locations across Trivandrum city limits.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.