Spiritual and religious tour
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Gudibande Fort is a popular trekking destination located in the Gudibande taluk of Chikkaballapur district in Karnataka, India. The fort is situated on a hill and offers a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
Trekking in the afternoon may be a good idea if you prefer to avoid crowds and enjoy a quieter trekking experience. The weather in the afternoon may also be more pleasant than in the early morning or late evening, as the sun is not as intense. However, it's important to keep in mind that the temperature may still be hot, so make sure to carry enough water and wear appropriate clothing and sun protection.
Adiyogi Shiva Statue in Chikkaballapur, India, is a popular tourist destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. It is a unique tourist destination with a 112-feet-tall statue of Lord Shiva, which is the largest bust statue in the world. The statue is a marvel of engineering and art and has cultural significance as it represents the history and mythology of Lord Shiva. Additionally, The Laser Show at Adiyogi is a must-see attraction that combines entertainment, culture, and education, making it a memorable experience for visitors.
We will start from Bangalore at 07:30AM and reach Gudibande fort (breakfast on the way).
Reach Gudibande Fort. Trek to the top of fort and watch the mesmerizing view. Relax in a blissful place with greenery and amazing view.
Trek length : 5 kms (to and fro)
Difficulty : less than moderate (rocky stairs)
Trek duration : 1 hour
Go for lunch afterwards and head to Adiyogi!
We'll reach Adiyogi by 5:30 PM. Stay there for approx 2-3 hours, enjoy the beauty and the calmness of adiyogi and go for divya darshan.
We'll watch the most special laser show of Adiyogi and then leave afterwards.
We will stop for dinner around 10PM (self-sponsored) and drop everyone to the same locations as pickup by 11-12PM!
Pickup Location timings will depends on your trip start timing.
Note: On the way pick up and drop is not possible, please don't request for on the way pick-up and drop
- -Transport (AC Bus with Push back seats)
- -Breakfast (In pure veg resturant)
- -All toll & Permit
- -Entry tickets
- -Trip Coordinator
- -Stay(Not Applicable)
- -Any personal expenses
- -Medical Insurance
Know Before you go
-Cleanliness is Our top most priority.Please do not throw trash out anywhere in the open.
-Your equipment and equipment distributed are to be carried by self, like bags, sticks, etc.
-As you are exploring nature, don’t expect luxury.
-You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
-Boz is not responsible for misplacing/loss of any personal belongings
-Our facilities are neat and basic, not luxurious.
-The average level of fitness is required to participate in the trek. We will not be responsible if any participant is unable to get to the summit due to their own limitations
Things to Carry
-Backpack to carry your essentials
-Water bottles (1 litre, plastic bottle not allowed)
-Wear proper trekking shooes
-Sunscreen and Suncap
-Energy bars and snacks
Pick up points
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
What is the mode of transport?
How many people would be there in the trip?
44 members and 3 or 4 trip coordinators.
Is it safe for Women/Girls?
Safety and security are our priority at all times. Hence it is safe for women/girls to join us on our trips. Our trek leaders accompany the team at all times. We also have female trek leaders who accompany us on most of our treks.
Would I be able to postpone the trip to the future date in case I do not attend the trip on the day of departure?
We are extremely sorry, you cannot postpone to any future date in case you fail to attend the trek on the mentioned date for any reasons whatsoever ( family/health/work emergencies ). However, we can reschedule it if you inform us at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.