A perfect recreational holiday to Uttarakhand which is blessed with Pristine Himalayan environment and Lush green forests. This 3 days expedition from Delhi starts from Lansdowne which is located at an altitude of 1780 metres and blesssed with quaint forests and clean air and rivers. Whereas Jim Corbett national park gives you goosebumps while doing safari in one of the most dense and untouched jungles of India.
Day 1: Delhi to Lansdowne: Morning we provide pickup from your hotel in Delhi with a drive of approx 5-6 hours to Lansdowne. Upon arrival check in hotel, realx for a while after the drive. Later proceed towards the local visits, you will visit Bhulla Tal which is being maintained by defense personnel and a famous picnic spot among the verdant environs. Also visit Tip n top point, War memorial. Stay overnight at hotel in Lansdowne area.
Day 2: Lansdowne - Jim Corbett: Morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel, later drive to Jim Corbett which is maximum 3 hours away. Arrive hotel and checkin hotel. Later pay a visit to Jim Corbett museum, Corbett falls and heritage suspension bridge which is a unique attraction locally. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Jim Corbett Jungle Safari- New Delhi: - Your adventure starts early morning, get ready for a thrilling Jungle safari in the dense and deep jngles of Corbett, criscrossed by river and ravine, where you come accross verdant wildlife like deers, Elephants and if you are lucky you can sight a Tiger! Later come back to hotel for breakfast. After a little rest, checkout hotel and drive back to Delhi which is approx 6-7 hours run. Finally tour concludes with everlasting and happy memories.
NOTE: During the period of "June till September end", all Safari zones in Corbett reamins closed, only 01 zone is open "Jhirna", hence we operate safari in that zone only during the mentioned period. From October till April end all zones are open for the Safaris
- - Stay in 3 star hotels with breakfast
- - All transfers / tours by private chauffeur driven car as per the itinerary
- - 01 time safari into the park on sharing basis
- - any lunch/dinner/drinks
- - any local guide
- - anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Know Before you go
During the period of "June till September end", all Safari zones in Corbett reamins closed, only 01 zone is open "Jhirna", hence we operate safari in that zone only during the mentioned period. From October till April end all zones are open for the Safaris
Things to Carry
Pick up points
all hotels in delhi
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
feel free to get in touch
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.