An 8 Hour tour of the 'City of Dreams' lets you explore the famous landmarks like the Gateway of India, Rajabai Clock Tour, Marine Drive, and much more. Company of an experienced driver and a well-sanitized car. Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
- Your tour will start with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Gateway of India
- Rajabai Clock Tower - Big Ben of India
- Marine Drive - Queen’s necklace
- Victoria Terminus
- Chowpatty Beach
- Hanging Gardens
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Siddhivinayak Mandir
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
- 8 hours and 80 KM of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours and kilometer charges will be applicable after the limit).
- All parking charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Know Before you go
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language.
- The itinerary given is a suggestive itinerary, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add a new place of a visit.
- Pick-up and drop points need to be at the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a time limit of 8 hours and 80 km.
- After 8 hours and 80 km, additional per hour and per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour (additional hour charges) and Rs. 12 per kilometre (additional kilometre charges).
Pick up points
All locations in Mumbai city limits apart from outskirts like Navi Mumbai, Borivali, Malad, Thane, and Kalyan etc.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.