First Aid Kit
Kolad river rafting offers a perfect weekend getaway. Kolad is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. White Water Rafting in Kolad takes place throughout the year in the Kundalika river Near Pali in India. Adventure Freak from Mumbai and Pune can enjoy river rafting at a drive of only 3 hours!
Kolad has been famous for river rafting since the early 2000s. The flow of water is controlled by a nearby Dam which releases water around 8 in the morning. Kundalika River Rafting is considered safe as every participant is provided with Life Jackets, Helmets, and Rafting Pedals. Experienced Trainers and Instructors are always present at the time of rafting. Thus, their guidance is beneficial in crucial circumstances.
Kolad can also be considered as a central place for covering other nearby tourist destinations. One can visit places such as Ashtavinayak Temple at Pali (26 km), Beautiful Avchitgad (16 km), Mesmerizing Devkund Waterfall (28 km), Historical Tala Fort (28 km), ScupltedKuda Caves (35 km), and Humongous Raigad Fort (49 km).
- Reach River Rafting start point
- After a brief Introduction, Instructors will guide you about the Dos and Don’ts of the River Rafting.
- You will be provided with life jackets and helmets and Paddles for River Rafting.
- Begin your Adventure with the River. The Rafting Session will last for around 2 hours.
- Reach End Point and take tuk-tuk or taxi to come back to Starting Point
- River Rafting Activity
- Life Jackets
- One guide per raft
- Rafting instructor and guide
- 1 session of 14 km rafting in Kolad
- All applicable taxes
- Cold drinks or additional snacks
- Personal expenses
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, or any related expenses
- Any form of transport apart from that mentioned in inclusions
Know Before you go
- Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included. If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the endPoint of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
- Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
- No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
- No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred, Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
- Do Carry your camera to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at your own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
- here is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
- Carry extra pair of clothes
- Not to wear - Expensive jewelry or watches
Things to Carry
- ID card with photo
- Camera (optional)
- Dry snacks
- Water 2 liters
- Extra plastic bag to carry wet clothes back, or for garbage
- Extra money
- Change of clothes
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.