Fishing is one of the most relished experiences throughout the world that keep your patience high. Fishing in Parvati River, Kasol appreciating the serene views of the lush greens and mystical hills. Look around Himalayan peaks, deep your feet in between, and relax while sun-basking. Book this activity and do not miss this experience when in Kasol Parvati Valley. Fishing in the Parvati river surely rejuvenates you while you look around the Himalayas and dip your legs in the water while catching them. Fishing, also called Angling is an adventure and fun activity that you must do whenever you are in Kasol.
- Fishing equipment (Fishing road)
- Professional guide
- Fishing permit
- Tips (optional)
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.