Chokramudi Peak is one of the highest peaks of Munnar that attracts a wide range of trekkers. Being one of the highest peaks in Munnar, with an altitude of around 7,200 ft, Chokarmudi peak gives a spectacular view of the tea plantations, Anamudi peak, and Idukki Dam. It is isolated from other hill ranges of Munnar, but sunrise at Chokramudi Peak is a sight that you should not miss if you’re at Munnar.
The trekking at Chokranmudi peak is simple and easy that only require a single day. It is relatively easy and short of about 10km that can be covered in 3-5 hrs. But depending upon the level of expertise you can extend the duration and distance as well. The trekking spot of Chokramudi is an ideal place for the amateur trekkers who wish to have an awesome beginning.
- Trekking permit & charges
- Forest Department charges
- Tips and gratitude (optional)
Know Before you go
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; we do not encourage littering the local site.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek.
- Management shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- Avoid extra packing, travel light
- Avoid carrying plastic bags or any other wasteful product that may result in littering.
- If someone feels like not participating in the activities, they can always choose to sit back, relax and marvel at nature.
- Carry Aadhar Card or any valid ID proof.
- Bring water bottles and some snack
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.