English , Hindi
First Aid Kit
A Tandem paragliding adventure takes place near the village of Dhobi, located a short distance from Kullu. During your 8-12 mins flight, you'll fly with a certified paragliding pilot, with the gushing Beas River and several hillside villages under you, sprawling forest covering rolling mountains all around you, and the snow-stormed peaks of the Himalayas on the horizon.
Tandem paragliding ride over the gorgeous mountains of Kullu-Manali for some of the most spectacular views of snow-capped Himachali peaks. For 8-12 minutes in the air, you'll fly more than 8,800 feet above sea level. You'll be accompanied by a certified paragliding pilot who will navigate the glider, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy astounding, birds-eye views of the forest-covered valley, white-painted peaks, and rolling hills as far as the eye can see.
- One tandem paragliding session of 8-12 mins
- All equipment required for paragliding: glider, helmet, safety harness, etc.
- Services of certified paragliding pilots and support crew
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and Dobhi village
- Photography and video charges
- Costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities, etc.
- Personal expenses such as apparel or gear, meals or beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips and Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before you go
The weight limit is 15-95 kg
What to Wear?
- Full-length pants
- Sports shoes
Not to wear -
- Expensive jewellery or gadgets
- Restrictive clothing
Things to Carry
- Water bottle
- Govt-issued ID card
- Cold cream
- Dry snacks
- Please carry your specific personal or prescribed medication, personal first-aid kit.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.