First Aid Kit
Get a chance to understand the fantastic countryside, tiny hamlets, and the vast ecology of the Aravallis and the vibrant culture of this area on your Horse riding holidays. Ride this magnificent breed of horses to the 500 year old Hanuman Temple. Participate in the daily offering ceremony with village natives. An opportunity to ride in this unique Aravalli trails which are some of the ancient routes that behold stories from the bygone era of kings.
- We cover a distance of 10 – 12 km on the horses through some unexplored trails accompanied by a backup vehicle with a medical kit.
- We provide necessary riding gear although we shall recommend that you carry your own favourite riding gear.
- High-quality English tack and saddler and helmet is used.
- A nutritious farm Breakfast.
- We provide refreshments en-route, which are mostly fruits and energy drinks. Although if a rider has any other preferences we are to be informed at least a day in advance.
- The transfer to the stud farm to and from Jaipur does not include the cost of the package.
- The cost of the package does not include any accidental insurance and the organizers are not liable for any injury or accident happened during the course of the ride. We strongly recommend past riding experience.
Know Before you go
Basic riding ability is necessary for our programs. Guests should be comfortable putting the horse through its paces.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.