First Aid Kit
The trek to Brahmagiri hills is one of the most popular treks in Wayanad and one of the few which strikes a balance between awesome views and being first-time-trekker-friendly. It takes more than 3 hours of an intense trek to reach the top of Brahamagiri, which is about 1608 m high. Trek begins from the Forest department camp shed at Thirunelli and is 10 km long walking. You’d be exhausted by the steep climb, but the gurgle of streams comes at regular intervals to warm the cockles of your heart. Every time you get tired, you only have to crane your head up to see the majestic Brahmagiri hills, beckoning you from a distance, to pep you up. If you’re lucky and carry a binocular, climb the watchtower and you’d spot a herd of gaurs or elephants grazing on the valleys.
Play hide and seek with the clouds as you reach the top and let the calmness of your surroundings leave you revived and rejuvenated. As you enter the place, the coffee aroma will fill your senses and refresh you. The zigzag trail will take you through the mind-blowing hilly terrain, dense forest, vast grasslands, river streams, and Iruppu Waterfalls. Stay amidst nature in a homestay at Coorg and unwind yourself. The bonfire will be a great opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends. Enjoy a visit to Nagarhole National Park before the trip ends. Take the trip and capture some picture-perfect moments of bliss and remember them forever
Day 01: Start Your Journey
You will be picked up from your designated pick-up point to start an overnight journey from Bangalore to Coorg.
Day 02: Arrive in Coorg and Trek to Brahmagiri
Beautiful vistas will welcome you early in the morning as you reach Coorg. Relish your breakfast after you check-in at the homestay in Coorg. Start preparing for your trek and leave with the packed lunch for the trek. Stroll through the forest and the vast grassland to reach the peak. Experience nature at its best upon reaching the Brahmagiri Peak and spend some time taking those picture-perfect shots from your camera. Descend the peak and reach homestay by evening to have hot tea ready for you! Spend the evening cozying around the bonfire and bond with your buddies. Have dinner at the homestay and stay overnight.
Day 03: Nagarhole National Park and Departure
Wake up early to a mesmerizing sunrise and get ready to have your breakfast. Check out from the homestay to enjoy your Nagarhole National Park safari. After the safari starts your journey towards Bangalore.
- Transportation (Bangalore- Coorg- Bangalore)
- Accommodation in tent or homestay
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch and 02 Veg Dinner
- Campfire ( subject to weather condition )
- Visit the Nagarhole National Park
- Rafting ( Depending on water level )
- Guide charges
- Tibetan Colony Visit
- Additional meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Know Before you go
- Rafting, safari to Nagarhole Park, and activities like zip-lining, river crossing, loop walk, Burma bucket, etc. can be availed at an additional cost.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the Brahmagiri trek is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
Things to Carry
- Trekking Shoes
- Head Torch
- Protein bar/snacks
- Hiking backpack
- Weather-appropriate clothing (think moisture-wicking and layers)
- Hiking boots or shoes
- First-aid kit
- Knife or multi-tool
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- antiseptic wipes
- ID Card
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.