English, Hindi, Telugu
First Aid Kit
Vizag or Vishakhapatnam is a beautiful port city situated alongside the Bay of Bengal. The city attracts many tourists throughout the year as it offers a place to be near nature and to indulge in various interesting activities. One such interesting activity includes scuba diving. Scuba diving is one of the most adventurous activities in the world and Vizag offers to be one of the best places to take part in it and explore the astonishing marine life.
Scuba Diving in Vizag is fast emerging as one of the country’s premier destinations for the activity. Scuba Diving is perhaps the best way to explore the fantastic underwater world, getting up close with the wonders and the secrets of this marine universe, with its breathtakingly colorful and diverse inhabitants. Floating below the azure waters, you are in an ethereal – sometimes hostile – environment, with a limited supply of air on your back and with only your fellow divers as your lifelines. Over the years and the decades, scuba diving has evolved into a non-competitive but very exciting adventure sport.
- Pool session
- Safety Gears
- scuba diving equipments
- 1 Scuba Dive: (1 Dive and includes underwater Photo and Video)
- Certified and experienced PADI instructor
- Instructor gratuity (Optional)
Know Before you go
- The duration of the activity is of 2 hours that involves 30-45 minutes of being underwater.
- Never hold your breath when scuba diving.
- Always use safety stops on your dive, even when decompression stops (deco stops) are not required.
- Knowing your limitations with scuba diving is especially important in the early stages of learning.
- Don't rush your learning, don’t rush to want to go as deep as you can, and take your time.
- Never take the regulator out of your own mouth.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Make sure you don’t have a cold or Congestion because you can’t dive if you do.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
Things to Carry
- Please carry a change of clothes
- Dry Snacks
- Light towel
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Extra money
- Identity card
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.