First Aid Kit
Kayaking has always been a popular sport in the rivers. But the one place where you can enjoy the best of this adventure sport is in the foothills of the Himalayas at the Ganga River. Rishikesh is known as the Rafting Capital of country India and the best place to kayak in the country. kayaking experience is a must for every water sports enthusiast visiting Rishikesh. Rishikesh witnesses the best form of the river Ganga for the amazing water rafting experience. Kayaking in the holy Ganga River is an adventurous as well as a spiritual experience. The holy river will give you some of the best thrills of your life as you go for 10 km of kayaking.
- Transfers from operation office
- Experienced instructors
- High-quality equipment
Know Before you go
- Wear appropriate clothes
- Carry sports shoes for your comfort
- Do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructor
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are strictly prohibited during this activity
- You should know the basic swimming skills
- Do not consider going for the activity in case of injury
- No, meals are not included in the Rishikesh kayaking package.
- You will get a guide during your kayaking activity. You don’t need to worry about safety & security as kayaking in Rishikesh is conducted under all international safety measures with experienced kayaking instructors. And, you will be equipped with top-standard equipment including helmets, life jackets, and oars to paddle.
Things to Carry
- Extra pair of clothes
- Basic medication and first aid
- Thrillophilia voucher
- Valid Id proof
- Medication, if needed
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.