English, Hindi, Marathi
First Aid Kit
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Mumbai by trying out white water rafting at the exciting Kundalika River, one of the fastest flowing rivers in South India. A professional English-speaking guide will provide you with all the training and safety gear you need to safely try out this extreme sport. Get ready to glide your raft through rough waters, and brace yourself as you meet those sudden drops. You'll feel the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line. Then rest and recharge with a delicious meal by the scenic Kundalika River. This activity is ideal for anyone, young and old, newbie and experienced.
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
- 12km rafting
- safety helmet
- life vests
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
Know Before you go
- Children aged 5-9 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Only individuals aged 5+ can participate in the 5km rafting
- Only individuals aged 15+ can participate in the 12km rafting
Things to Carry
Change of clothes
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.