Plantations and vineyard tour
English, Malayalam, Hindi
The hill station of Munnar is synonymous with rolling hills that are carpeted with verdant plantations of tea – a delicious beverage loved worldwide. This place is recognized for having some of the best and most beautiful tea gardens across the globe. Owing to the presence of large tea estates and big names in the field, it is regarded as a prominent hub of tea trade in the country. A tea plantation walking tour not only provides you best glimpses of the tea plantations of the region but also provides you with the best views of the picturesque landscapes landmarking this entire region. Explore the treasure of silence and lose yourself in the richness of the natural beauty while enrolling in this enthralling tea plantation walking tour in Munnar. Enjoy the greenery, silence, and climate surrounding this slice of paradise along with your friends and family.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and service charge
- English Speaking guide
- Mineral Water
- Pick up and drop off
Know Before you go
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Co-operate in maintaining the surroundings clean,
- Do not litter. Use dustbins/ dumpsters to get rid of your trash.
- Participants must take care of their personal belongings, the authority will not be responsible.
Things to Carry
- Water bottle
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.