First Aid Kit
Scuba diving should definitely be on everyone’s bucket list. The flora and fauna under the sea has a lot of wonders to offer for those who seek it. Scuba dive in Goa and discover the mystery behind the pristine waters. The scuba dive packages offers complete and easily accessible. Goa is undoubtedly one of the most happening places in India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. The time spend here gives you memories that you cherish lifelong. Its long history as a Portuguese colony of India is known for its rich heritage and culture, along with providing a soothing coastal experience for tourists from all over the world. Not just the beauty of nature, it is one of the best diving spots on the western coast of India and attracts a large number of tourists every year.
Grande Island is conventionally known for scuba Diving in Goa. If you have never experienced the thrill of scuba Diving, you are definitely not going to regret this decision. There come a lot of chances to explore the life above land and in the air. But all that you come across underwater will leave you amazed. Get the adrenaline rush pumping as you scuba dive and witness natural coral reefs, rocky pop-ups, man-made folds, and a plethora of marine organisms. So, if you are planning your Goa trip, do not miss out to include this reasonable scuba diving with Watersports package in your list.
Dive into the adventure in Grand Island
8:00 - 8:30 AM- You will be picked up from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora. Pickup starts at 7:30 AM in the morning with Baga being the first pickup point and Arpora being the last pick-up point. Each pickup point is approximately 15 minutes away from the other.
8:30 - 9:30 AM- After reaching Sinquerim Boat Jetty from the above pickup points, start your journey towards the jetty point where we onboard the long tail boat that will take us to the vicinity of Grande islands.
9:30 - 10:30 AM- Enjoy 45-60 minutes of a boat ride to the vicinity of Grande islands. If you are lucky enough, you might have a chance to spot dolphins during the journey.
10:30 - 11:30 AM- Have a packed breakfast(Light snacks)
11:30 - 1:30: PM- Enjoy swimming in the vicinity of Grande island followed by a 15 minute underwater dive.
1:30 - 4:00 PM- Start return journey from Grande island to the jetty point and from there to North Goa while having lunch en route in a restaurant.
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM- Enjoy the 5 in 1 water-sports combo with the necessary safety gears to end your day with loads of adventure. (Only applicable if you select the variant with water sports)
5:30 - 6:00 PM - Get yourself dropped on the drop-off locations same as mentioned above.
- Transport from the nearest local bus stop from your hotel in Arpora, Baga, Calangute or Candolim to the Singquerim Jetty and back by local bus
- Boat ride to the Bat Island and back-boat amenities include a toilet
- Services of a Scuba instructor
- Scuba equipment
- one 20-minute scuba dive1-2 minutes of dive video via App
- Meal package includes veg meals of breakfast, seasonal fruits, soft drinks, and lunch
- Life jackets
- Medical kit
- All applicable taxes
- Any transport beyond the mentioned pick-up points
- Any additional meals
- Additional activities
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Know Before you go
- Quick-dry clothes
- Beach skirt
- Beach shorts
- Swimming costume
Things to Carry
- Dry Snacks
- Light towel
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Extra money
- Identity card
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.