First Aid Kit
Diving In Havelock is undoubtedly the most popular (and for the right reasons) diving destination in the Andaman Islands, Havelock island is almost a synonym to diving in Andamans. Some of the most loved dive sites
An introductory diving program that lets you experience what it feels like to be a diver underwater, while under the direct supervision and safety of a dive professional. You reach your dive site by boat (generally a 5-10 minute ride) that takes you further out into the ocean to a secluded reef patch, thus away from the crowd. On most Andaman dive boats, you enter the water by what is called a ‘back-roll’, which in itself is a thrilling experience for first-timers. The whole program takes a little over 2 hours which includes the boat logistics coupled with equipment wear, dive- briefing, etc.
Scuba diving is fun and safe and takes you to lively, rich dive spots. Swimming is not a prerequisite for either. All you need is a basic moderate fitness level along with no health pre-dispositions, which you can discuss with your dive center. The shore diving activity will take you 8-10 m under the water for 30 mins to witness the perfect blend of clear waters and low water currents making sure your dive is stress-free and safe.
- Pickup and drop Anywhere on the Havelock Island
- Certified and experienced PADI instructor
- Diving equipment
- Transportation to Havelock Island
Know Before you go
- Never hold your breath when scuba diving.
- Always use safety stops on your dive, even when decompression stops (deco stops) are not required.
- Knowing your limitations with scuba diving is especially important in the early stages of learning.
- Don't rush your learning, don’t rush to want to go as deep as you can, and take your time.
- Please be on time. Last slots up to 9 am, 10:30 AM
- Min 8 Years, Max 55 Years to partake in Andaman Nicobar scuba diving.
- Never take the regulator out of your own mouth.
Things to Carry
- Please carry a change of clothes for Andaman Nicobar islands scuba diving.
Pick up points
- Pick up and drop off included from all hotels in Havelock (Except Taj and Barefoot) to the activity location - From there a boat will take you to the scuba point.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.