06 00 AM: You will be picked up at your hotel in Delhi & get driven to Bharatpur where the park is located.
10 AM: Keoladeo National Park (Bharatpur sanctuary) is recognized as one of the world's most important bird breeding and feeding grounds. Take a private guided tour through the famous wildlife sanctuary in Keoladeo National Park which is home to more than 370 different species of birds and animals such as the basking python, deer, the golden jackal, and many more.. Discover the wide variety of flora ranging from forests to scrublands and aquatic vegetation. The park is a bird-watchers paradise but also interesting for anyone else interested in nature. Spot some of the exotic animals and take great photos that will turn your experience into an unforgettable one. In former times the place served as a hunting reserve of the Maharajas. Later on it was declared a national park and it was finally listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
14 00hrs: Time will be given to you for having your lunch (your cost). There are many multi cuisine restaurants offering standard and hygienic meals. Light meals usually cost around 10 USD. If you prefer to have lunch in a nearby 4 star hotel, it will cost USD 15 Per Person for a buffet. Meals are not included in the tour rate; you pay directly in the hotel/restaurant.
16 00hrs: In the evening you will be taken back to your hotel in Delhi.
21 00hrs: Arrive Delhi and get droppe at your hotel in Delhi
- Private chauffeur driven Van/Car
- Safari by bicycle rickshaw ride into the forest
- any meals,
- any hotel stay
- any items of personal nature
Things to Carry
Pick up points
all centrally located hotels in Delhi
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.