12 - 13 Hours
Our driver will meet you at your hotel/address in New Delhi /Noida/Gurgaon drive to Agra Delhi / Agra / Delhi (200 Kms) (04 Hrs Drive – One Way) – Day Tour of Taj Mahal – 12 Hours
Upon arrival in Agra, our Tour Guide will meet you on way then start your tour visit the Taj Mahal. It's mean “Crown of the palaces”.
The construction of the Taj Mahal started in 1643 A.D. and was completed in 1653 A.D.You cannot think of Agra without visiting the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is made of white marble. It was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The monument stands as proof of the brilliance of Mughal architecture. It has been declared as World Heritage Site in the year 1983 A.D. After that back to the hotel and have your breakfast and check out. And start your city tour. Visit Agra Fort: Agra Fort is a historical fort. It was started built-in 1565 A.D.and it was completed in 1573 A.D. It is also a UNESCO site in 1983 A.D. The 16th-century monument is yet another proof of the architectural brilliance of the Mughals. The fortress comprises many palaces namely, Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal Diwan E Am. There are public audience halls and two mosques. Visit Itmad-ud-Daulah:-
It is also known as “Baby Taj”.The tomb was built by Nur Jahan the wife of Jahangir in the memory of her father. In India, it is the first tomb to be made completely out of white marble. It was constructed during Jahangir’s period. The 21-meter high tomb was constructed in memory of Mirza Ghiyas, who was the father-in-law of Jahangir.
- 1. Private Air Condition Car
- 2. English Speaking Local City Tour Guide
- 3. Bottel Water
- 4. All Toll Tax, Parking
- 1. Monument Fee
- 2 Shoe Money if any
- 3. Any Meal
- 4. Tip
Know Before you go
Please Carry you ID
Things to Carry
3. Comfortable Shoe
4. Sun cream
Pick up points
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
NOT- ON EVERY FRIDAY TAJ MAHAL REMAIN CLOSED
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.