2 Hours 30 Mins
First Aid Kit
Explore, hidden in nature, bold and powerful and the most neglected coastal side of Sinquerim with a fortress in ruins. A cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking architecture! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Sinquerim and Candolim that gets masked by the chaos that’s followed by commercialisation.
What makes this tour special?
- A clean, green and effortless E-biking experience.
- Have a birds eye view of the islands of Goa and the beautiful Arabian sea from a viewpoint.
- We start by riding from Taj village, riding alongside mangroves and between the rain trees.
- We visit one of the oldest Saint Michael's Church to learn about the Portuguese influence and cruise on the narrow lanes through plantations and stop by Fort Aguada.
- We off-road through the valleys alongside the sea - a perfect place for great pictures and spotting some exotic birds.
- This isn’t it, we head to the Nerul river to know all about the mangroves and have an experience of riding through the mangroves and the backwaters.
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before you go
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 10 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.
- Guests must be present at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to start time.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.