A 5 hours journey of spilling well-kept secrets of the recipes from the time of the Nawabs of Hyderabad. Learn how to prepare and make the authentic Hyderabadi Dum Biryani from a seasoned chef/home cook.
Cooking Class Itinerary
- You are requested to report near Malaysian township, Kukatpally at 10:15 AM where you will be meeting the host of the day.
- After the meet and greet, you will have a quick group introductory session and then start the workshop with the host by 10:30 AM.
- During the workshop, you will learn how to prepare and the ingredients used for Hyderabadi style Chicken Dum Biryani.
- After completing the cooking, lunch will be served to you by 1:00 PM
- Later you will have an interactive session with the host before concluding the session.
- The samples prepared during the workshop are for take-away.
- You will develop a great perspective on the authenticity and making of Hyderabadi Dum Biryani at the end of this session and you will end the session by 3:30 PM.
- Cooking utensils.
- All ingredients required for cooking.
- Lunch during the workshop.
- Printed notes of the recipe.
- Take away from prepared samples.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- Any transportation to the starting point.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
Know Before you go
- The workshop is not advisable for children of the age below 10 years.
- Members of 10 years or above will be charged at adult pricing.
Things to Carry
Spare clothing (if needed)
Apron (if available)
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.