First Aid Kit
A scuba diving experience that is classified as a Fun Dive-Shore Level. Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life while scuba diving at Havelock Island. An exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs, and a mind-boggling array of fish. This experience doesn't need swimming skills and is inclusive of a complimentary hotel pick-up and drop. Also, this scuba diving experience has free handouts of underwater videos and photos of your dive.
- The guests will be received from their hotel in Havelock Island at around 8:00 AM.
- Meet the instructor at the Havelock Jetty harbor and after a quick introduction, proceed for a training session.
- The training session will 15 minutes where the dive instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- After the training, begin the 30-minute diving in the pristine blue water at the Havelock beach.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests.
- The expected time of completion of the complete activity is 10:00 am.
- Post the completion of the activity you will be dropped to your hotel on Havelock Island.
- All dive equipment.
- Dive instructor and safety demonstration.
- The hotel pick-up or drop in Havelock.
- Training session as per the plan.
- One dive for up to 30 minutes.
- Underwater photography - 10-12 pics and 3 minutes of underwater video.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions above.
Know Before you go
- No certification or prior dive experience is required for diving.
- Swimming skills are not required for this scuba diving.
- Available for people aged 12+ years
- Participants are recommended to wear shorts and floaters.
- Total activity time is roughly 90-120 minutes, which includes form filling, medical examination, fitness check an underwater diving demonstration through a video, 15 minutes of training, and other formalities.
- The itinerary is for reference only and is subject to change due to the weather, traffic conditions, or local government directives.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
- You will receive complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, in your booking confirmation voucher
Things to Carry
- Spare Clothing.
- Body Lotions.
- Sunscreen lotions.
Pick up points
- Anywhere in the city limits of Havelock Island.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.