First Aid Kit
Fishing is a term given to recreational fishing for leisure and adventure. The anglers love to chase fish for the sheer thrill of the sport and love the fish. The sport involves catch and release practice aimed at building awareness and conversation of fish species. It also provides an opportunity for anglers to learn about fishing which is a very adventurous and competitive sport involving various skills but also to learn about various species and the importance of their conversation.
The Andaman Islands have remained relatively untouched until not so very recent times. With very limited commercial fishing in these vast expanses of the sea in all corners and fishing activity restricted in reefs, many unexplored and untouched fishing spots have allowed a wide variety of fishes to grow big. If you get a chance to try your hand in angling, keep an eye out for all the variety of big and small fishes from reef, creek, and the open sea.
Types of Fishes found in Andamans
- Blue Marlin
- Black Marlin
- Dogtooth Tuna
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Transfers from Port Blair Airport to Havelock Island by cruise or ferry.
- Fishing permit fees
- Fishing equipment
- Fishing boat
Know Before you go
- Our boat is 36 feet Gulf Craft powered with 02 250HP OBM engines and can do a maximum of 40 Knots.
- Once the package is booked, we apply for the permits on behalf of the guests.
- All guests are requested to wear life jackets during the entire trip.
- Additional food or beverages can be taken as per requirements.
- A container is present on board to keep your belongings.
- The fishing community of the Islands strictly adheres to a catch and release policy. The entire ecosystem should not be harmed because of a sport. By cooperating with the community, you derive a sense of happiness by not disturbing the natural ecosystem at the cost of fishing.
- It is advised that the guests should get their trip insured for Sports Fishing
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.