45 Min - 1 Hour
FIrst Aid kit
The Sands SkyPark is an architectural masterpiece sitting on top of the three hotel towers at Marina Bay Sands.it's officially calls as The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. This 1.2-hectare tropical oasis is longer than the Eiffel Tower is tall and large enough to park four-and-a-half A380 jumbo jets. With 12,400 square meters of space, big enough to fit three football fields! it can host up to 3,900 people. The SkyPark's lush, landscaped gardens are home to 250 trees and 650 plants. The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck was officially opened to the public in June 2010. From this privileged observation deck, visitors can have an unforgettable 360-degree view of Singapore skyline, since there is no glass to obstruct the panorama. From there, non-hotel guests can see part of the infinity swimming pool deck that stands adjacent to the Public Observation Deck. Apart from taking in the stunning views, visitors will learn about the construction of the SkyPark through a complimentary audio guide, which allows visitors to hear commentaries on key commercial and historic parts of Singapore, all of which can be appreciated from this unique vantage point. Souvenirs can be purchased from the SkyPark gift shops.
- Luggage, professional photographic equipment and professional video-recording equipment (such as tripods, lights and reflectors)
- Pre-purchased food and beverages. Snacks are available for purchase at Sands SkyPark
- Glass bottles and aluminium cans
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind
- Chairs, picnic blankets, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bullhorns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- if you flew in on Singapore Airlines you get 15% off the price for adults.
- Museum and theatre ticketholders and MICE delegates also enjoy 20% when they present their, ticket or event pass at the point of payment.
- Try to visit the place, not as a part of the tour as you may not like to leave within the time the tour operator fixes for you
- carry a good camera for landscape and skyline pictures.
- don’t go up in the middle of the day as it’s extra hot. best time to visit this place is early evenings.
- It gets crowded around the 7.45pm Gardens by the bay Lightshow and 8 pm for the Marina Bay Sands Spectra light show, however, is nowhere near as crowded for the 8.45 and 9 pm shows.
|January to December|
|Monday||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Last Admission||Weekdays 09:30 PM | Weekends 10:30 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed