Amusement park and Theme park
1 - 2 Hours
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
AJ Hackett Sentosa Singapore’s first and only Bungy tower and stands 50m above the ground on Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island. The site features the Skybridge, a 40m walkway with see-through sections. On it, is the Paulaner Sundowner Deck, which has the best sunset views in Siloso. it offers 4 new activities for adrenaline seekers. Besides plummeting down a 47 m-high Bungy Tower, you can also maneuver yourself down a Vertical Skywalk like a Bond agent, walk along a glass-paneled Skybridge, or ride a Giant Swing that hurtles earthward at 120km/hour.
- Bungy Jump: Standing on the edge, 47m above ground, you look out towards the horizon. At that moment, everything stops. Nothing else matters. It's just you, the cool breeze blowing from the sea, and the Bungy cord hanging between your feet. |Height Restriction Min. 1.2m | Weight Restriction Min. 40kg, Max. 150kg | Ticket Price: 199.00 SGD. Bungy Jump includes exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt, exclusive AJ Hackett Sentosa activity e-certificate, entry to Skybridge, and Global AJ Hackett Membership Card.
- Giant Swing: Singapore's only real giant swing gives you and up to two of your family or friends a chance to have a kind of fun that you've never experienced before! Strapped facing down, you are winched to 40m above the ground. In front of you, the amazing view of Siloso Beach and an awesome Singapore Sunset. | Height Restriction Min. 1.2m | Weight Restriction Min. Total 60kg, Max. Total 300kg | Ticket Price: 79.00 SGD. Giant Swing includes exclusive AJ Hackett Sentosa activity e-certificate, entry to Skybridge, and Global AJ Hackett Membership Card.
- Skybridge: The Skybridge crosses the two towers at 47m above the ground. It allows customers to go out on an exposed bridge that is safe enough for everybody to walk on, eliminating the need for a harnessing system. There are see-through sections that can be a good challenge for you and your companions.| Ticket Price: 16.00 SGD.
physically disadvantaged can also jump people in wheelchairs.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be at least 99 lbs (45 kg) and must be below 330 lbs (150 kg) to participate in the Bunjy Jump. If you are over 35 kg, you may be able to do a tandem jump.
- The maximum combined weight of three participants for the Giant Swing is 529 lbs (240 kg) per swing.
- Guests must be at least 4 ft (120 cm) to ride the Giant Swing.
|January to December|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Last Admission||Weekdays 06:30 PM | Weekends 08:30 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed