Beaches and Island
1 - 2 Hours
Children's play area
The Vainguinim beach in Goa is a quiet beach located at about 7 km south from the heart of the city of Panjim. The beach has an enormous stretch of seashore and is suitable for those looking for a peaceful place for some quiet moments. Vainguinim beach is known for its sparkling crystal turquoise waters. One can even go strolling around the beach and experience some great moments. A large number of tourists enjoy swimming at the beach which also makes it a truly relaxing place to enjoy. The Goa Vainguinim beach is also well known for its cuisines. There are a number of restaurants located on this beach that serve some great seafood and meat preparations. Here one can feast on some tasty and scrumptious cuisine as the food served varies from normal to exotic. For accommodation one can find some of the best hotels and beach resorts of Goa. In fact, the pictorial beach is well known to many as one of the most popular hotels in Goa and India is situated here.
- There are water sports like Jetski, Parasailing, Banana ride, etc. Pricing is definitely on a higher side for the water sports but they make up with some long rides for that.
- The sports activities come to an end by 18:00 hrs in the evening.
- Parasailing:- INR 1500/- per person with an extra INR 300/- if you want to get dipped in water.
- Jet Ski:- INR 500/- for short ride and INR 1500/- for a longer one.
- The Banana Boat was somewhere around INR 900/-
|January to December|
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Last Admission||Open daily 24 Hours 365 Days.|
Things to carry
First aid kit
Food or Snacks
Things Not Allowed