2 Hours 30 Mins
First Aid Kit
This unique e-bike tour traces some of the far reaches of the multicultural side of Panjim, providing a perfect setting to experience the cultural heritage, vibrant present and scenic highlights of the city. We start right at what was the starting point for entering Panjim during the Portuguese times and ride up the Altinho hill, currently a hub for government offices, art gallery centres and grand residences. Get the bird’s eye view of the city and brace yourself for a ride full of fascinating facts, anecdotes and surprises.
What makes this tour special?
- Ride past the well-preserved heritage and culture of Panjim.
- Immerse yourself in interesting stories, little anecdotes, lip-smacking feasts and fascinating facts of Panjim..
- Savour an authentic Goan treat in the oldest ward of Panjim.
- We begin the ride from the hub to the Tobacco Square.
- Continuing on our journey, we ride to the iconic church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
- We are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area as we head to Altinho hill to visit the Arch Bishop’s Palace.
- On our way, we visit the Maruti temple and descend to Fontainhas.
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Goan Sweets
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before you go
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 10 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.
- Guests must be present at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to start time.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.