Plantations and vineyard tour
English, Kannada, Hindi
First Aid Kit
A wine tour in Mysore will make you realize that the commodity of India has both taste and finesse. Karnataka is home to over 15 producers, who are heavily promoted by the state wine board. The vineyards are generally located in the Western Ghats as these hills provide ideal conditions for growing grapes. Summers do not become extreme while winters remain cool, allowing grapes to grow perfectly. The region also receives just the right amount of sunlight and evenly distributed rain, making it ideal for viticulture. Your wine tasting tour Mysore will be through the farms of Alpine and Heritage wineries.
You will be given guided walks of their expansive and scenic vineyards. You will stroll through the vines, and see how the fruits are plucked if you are coming here during the harvesting season. Then you will proceed to the wineries to see the crushing of fruits, fermenting of the juice, and the aging of the young product in massive oak barrels. All through these two tours, you will be accompanied by an expert, who will tell you about what is happening in front of your eyes, and how it is done.
What follows is the most exciting part of the trip as you will now get to treat your tongues to various types of this wonderful grape liquor. Remember to start the tour early in the morning as on-site breakfast is also included in it. In the afternoon, you will be served a scrumptious lunch, which will not include any more wine. The tour will end with you receiving a gift and a Vineyard Discovery Kit.
- Vineyard & winery tour
- Wine tasting: 6 Elite Wine
Know Before you go
- Wine tasting is not compulsory
- For tasting, one has to attain the legal drinking age and possess sound health
- Participants below 18 years are not allowed for wine tasting.
- Wine tasting is done as per the concerned winery rules
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable. All items should be removed from pockets.
- Do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles in the premises.
Things to Carry
Walking shoes (recommended)
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.