20 - 30 Minutes
First Aid Kit
Our superb and safe Karting track stands unchallenged as the best go-kart race track in Bangalore, boasting state-of-the-art race karts and the best armature karts to enjoy the thrilling twists and turns. It also features a fully floodlit night track with top-notch safety barriers keeping you safe from impact and damaging the karts themselves. The unique feature of the track at Torq03 is its ‘flexible’ nature wherein the track can be changed as and when required. This ensures that when our karting enthusiast has mastered the nuances of the present track, he can rest assured that there will soon be a new challenge waiting for him around the corner! The track is perfect for corporate races, customized tracks, championships, practice sessions for both adults and children. Whether you are a dedicated professional driver or a complete rank amateur, this circuit can offer something exciting for everyone. Your safety is our priority! Enjoy the slickest track in Bangalore that will keep you coming back for yourself.
- Certified Instructor
Know Before you go
- Motor sports can be dangerous. Please follow the rules to ensure your safety
- Driving, while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly not permitted
- Ride at your own risk. We reserve the rights to refuse admission to an individual at our discretion.
- Anyone with hair longer than shoulders length must have it tied up inside the helmet.
- Fasten all loose clothing before entering the track area. They could get entangled in rotating parts and cause serious injuries.
- Avoid any stalled karts on the track.
- Remain seated at all times. In case of a problem, raise your hands; an attendant will assist you.
- Keep hands and feet inside the kart all times.
- Drivers must attend briefing sessions prior to driving and must be familiar with marshal’s signals and safety requirements of the track.
- Ignoring marshal’s instructions or being rude to marshals & officials will not be tolerated.
- Slow the kart down to walking pace while entering the pit area.
- Be careful while getting out of the kart as the engine will be hot and could possibly burn your hands.
- Repair charges for damage to the karts will be recovered from the driver.
- People with neck ailment, back pain and pregnant women should not drive a Go-kart.
- Women wearing Burqa/saree are not allowed for karting as they might get entangled in rotating parts.
- Failure to follow the rules could result in injuries to yourself or others.
- One game of karting cannot be shared.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.