First Aid Kit
Silent Shores of Siridao showcases the multicultural side of Bambolim and its neighbouring villages that have been preserved to date. As we cycle by the bay, we absorb a very traditional and grassroots feel of Bambolim. This ride consists of layers of history that depict the existence of different dynasties and cultures. It’s a collection of natural and ancient delights that will easily take the rider’s breath away. Depending on the time of the day, one gets to enjoy an interactive session with the local fishermen folk and learn all about sustainable fish farming. Brace yourself for a roller coaster ride full of fascinating facts, anecdotes, heritage and surprises as you ride by the sandy shores of Siridao beach!
What makes this tour special?
- An e-bike ride to a coastal village.
- A visit to a unique church that promises an unparalleled panoramic view
- Learn all about the legends and myths associated with Bambolim and its neighbouring villages.
- We leave from the grand gates of Hyatt to ride through a beautiful road with greenery on one side and beach on the other and reach a beautiful beach laden restaurant.
- After learning about the forts and folklore attached with the region, we head to Jesus of Nazareth Church through a road lined with flora and fauna on both sides.
- We ride down from the rocky hills to visit an abandoned house where villagers light lamps and offer coconuts to appease the spirits dwelling there, a practice referred to as ‘Rakhandar’.
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Alcoholic beverage
- Snacks and refreshments
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before you go
Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.
Guests must be present at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to start time.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.