Discover bountiful of astonishing monuments and sights awaiting you in this reasonably priced but experiences laden Golden Triangle Tour. Start from Delhi where the highlights include Birla temple, Qutub Minar, India gate. Later move towards Agra to visit The one and only "Taj Mahal"! the top wonder of the world Taj Mahal, also visit Agra fort the seat of erstwhile Mughal empire. Finaly taste the royal Rajputana landmass of jaipur , enjoy visiting Hawa Mahal (drive through from outside), Jantar Mantar, City Palace, .Jal Mahal, Amber Fort (Mirror Palace). Under a short span of time and little budget, you are visitng the most fabulous of the cultural and important historic sites of India
Day 01: Delhi, Morning after breakfast, we provide pickup from your hotel in Delhi, sight seeing of Old and New Delhi .Drive past visit to Red Fort (Remains closed on every Monday), built in the year 1648 by Shah Jehan. Raj Ghat, memorial to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. It is a simple black marble platform that marks the spot of his cremation on 31 January 1948. Followed by visit to New Delhi which includes Humayun's Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1762. The complex is a World Heritage Site & the first example of this type of Mughal architecture in India. Qutub Minar built in the year 1206 by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. It is the tallest (72m) brick minaret in the world, an important example of Indo-Islamic Architecture. Qutub Minar & its monuments are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Further we drive past India Gate, memorial built in the year 1931 to commemorate the Indian soldiers who died in the World War I & the Afghan Wars. The names of the soldiers who died in these wars are inscribed on the walls. President's House, the official residence of the President of India, built in the year 1931. Until 1950 it was known as Viceroy's House & served as the residence of the Governor-General of British India. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: - Delhi - Agra (205 Km/3-4 Hrs): Morning after breakfast, drive to Agra. Arrive Agra, checkin hotel, Later visit to Agra Fort, designed and built by Akbar in 1765 A.D., built with barricaded wall of red sand stone; it houses the beautiful and numerous palaces including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Macchhi Bhawan, Nagina Masjid, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj where from Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort. Later sight seeing of Taj Mahal (Remains closed on every Friday) is the one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03: - Agra – Bharatpur - Jaipur ( 235 Km/05 Hrs), Morning after breakfast, get driven to Jaipur. En route visit Bharatpur wildlife sanctuary for a green and refreshing break and spotting pristine bird and amaaml species. You will board a bicycle rickshaw to watch the wildlife at a leisurely pace. After visit continue drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur check into the Hotel. Later visit "Jantar Mantar" the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. Photo stop at "The Hawa Mahal" or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen, all monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur where you will be going also for sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04: - Jaipur to Delhi return drive, Today after breakfast explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later check out and drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the airport to connect flight to your onward destination.
- - Stay in budget professional hotels with breakfast on fixed menu basis
- - Private chauffeur driven Car for all transfers and tours as per the itinerary
- - Safari by bicycle rickshaw ride in Bharatpur forest
- - any lunch and diiner
- - any local guide
- - any monument entry fees
Things to Carry
sunglass / suncaps / ID Copy
Pick up points
all hotels in Delhi
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
feel free to get in touch with us
- If your cancellation request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email), you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 24 hours of the booking date (date shown in the confirmation email) may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.