Helicopter and Microlight Flying
15- 20 Minutes
Gujarat added a world-class tourist attraction with the Statue of Unity in October last year. The tallest statue in the world has an observation deck and a ferry ride for visitors to admire the engineering marvel and the picturesque setting it is located in. Now there is another addition to the list of attractions that the Statue of Unity offers in the form of a helicopter ride. the helicopter ride allows the visitors to get an aerial view of the Statue of Unity and the Sardar Sarovar Dam, which is in the vicinity. From up above, the helicopter ride also shows the Narmada river and the Satpura and Vindhya hills flanking it in all their glory. The helicopter ride can accommodate five to seven persons and lasts 10 minutes. The area around the Statue of Unity has been declared a private vehicle-free zone. Buses take visitors to the complex from the parking zones to keep traffic and pollution levels in check. The helicopter ride is being seen as another step in this direction.
- Helicopter ride
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.