Amusement park and Theme park
2 - 3 Hours
FIrst Aid kit
iFly Singapore is a part of the global franchise of SkyVenture, which has over 32 tunnels in operation and under construction around the world. iFly Singapore is one of the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel facilities at 16.5 feet wide and 56.5 feet tall almost five stories high. In addition, it is the only wind tunnel with an 18 feet tall acrylic glass wall offering you an unparalleled view of the South China Sea. For your comfort, the tunnel is fully air-conditioned. iFly Singapore is located in Sentosa, next to Beach Station. It offers flyers the opportunity to experience the thrills and excitement of skydiving in a safe, realistic and affordable indoor setting while also enjoying an unparalleled view of the South China Sea from the 18 feet acrylic glass wall wind tunnel! An exciting experience for anyone from the first-time flyer, as young as 7 years old to 106 years old, to professional skydivers. iFly Singapore opened in May 2011 and boasts a 5 story tunnel with winds blowing up to 180 km/hr in a controlled environment. iFly Singapore experience is fully supervised by skilled instructors who are certified by the International Body flight Association. This indoor skydiving facility sited in Sentosa Island is themed around an airport, featuring a flight status board, sensory simulations of airplane noises around and check in passes etc to give visitors a wholesome experience of ‘flying’.
The entire first-time flight experiences take roughly 1-2 hours. After arriving and checking in, you take part in a personalized training session before gearing up to fly. During your flights, your instructor teaches you to fly your body. You take turns flying one at a time with other first time flyers. For first time flights, we recommend between 2 and 6 minutes of flight time per person. This gives you enough time to understand the basics of flying your body and is plenty of time for a great experience.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Refrain from wearing collared shirts as the collar will flap around your neck
- Wear well-fitted laced-up sneakers with nonmarking soles. These are available for rent if you do not have them.
- Participants with long hair are advised to tie it up. If you have to be elsewhere after the experience, it is recommended you carry a comb as the experience is sure to ruffle your hair.
- Well-fitting lace-up sneakers are also recommended (also available for rent)
- Jewelry must be removed and valuables at home as all such items must be removed before gearing up. Lockers will be provided.
- If you have purchased your tickets online, remember to reach the facility 1 hour prior to the flight time.
- iFly Singapore experience will last for about 2 hours this includes the preparatory briefing before your flight and the necessary gearing up. A flight suit as well as helmet and goggles.
- Carefully listen to the instruction training which is done at the start of the ifly this will help you perform better inside the chamber.
- To take part in the iFly Indoor Skydiving experience, the maximum permissible weight is 120 kg (if shorter than 180cm) or 140kg (if taller than 180cm).
- Only those 7 years and above are permitted to take part in the iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving experience. Participants under 18 years of age must be compulsorily accompanied by an adult. or bring a copy of their photo ID or passport and a waiver form signed by a parent/legal guardian
- Pregnant ladies, heart patients, injured personnel with hardcasts and those with a history of back/neck injury are required to refrain from enrolling for the experience.
- Do not eat or eat too heavily right before your flight. Do visit the toilet too before suiting up.
- You will get 2 rides with your ticket. Pay the extra SGD 30 for the extra ride
- Wear the earplugs given at all time, otherwise, your ear will hurt really badly.
How to reach iFly Singapore
- By Bus: You can catch Bus Number #1 or #3 to the Beach Station and walk to iFly Singapore from there.
- By MRT: The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront MRT (NE1/CC29). From Exit E, you can catch a Sentosa Express to 'Imbiah Bus Station' and then walk to iFly Singapore.
- By Car: Nearest Carpark is Beach Station Car Park.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station.
|January to December|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
|Last Admission||Last Flight: 9:30 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed